Yes, the Nikon D3200 can shoot video.
The Nikon D3200 can shoot at the following video resolutions:
- Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 30 fps
- Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 25 fps
- Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 24 fps
- HD 1,280x720 / 60 fps
- HD 1,280x720 / 50 fps
- VGA 640x424 / 30 fps
- VGA 640x424 / 25 fps
Video files are encoded using the H.264 or MPEG-4 codec.
Does the Nikon D3200 Record Video with Audio?
Yes, the Nikon D3200 does record video with audio. The D3200 has a microphone built into the camera body.
SD Card Storage Requirements
Recording HD video with the Nikon D3200 can quickly use up SD card storage space. If you need a new SD memory card, take a look at the best Nikon D3200 SD cards.
Nikon D3200 Video Lenses
It can be difficult to shoot video indoors with the 18-55mm kit lens that came with the Nikon D3200. This is because the maximum lens aperture is small and indoors often means taking pictures in low light conditions.
A faster lens with a wider maximum aperture produce higher quality HD video recordings in low light. To get a lens that will be perfect for your photography needs, the best Nikon D3200 lenses.
Nikon D3200 Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the Nikon D3200 Have Wireless?
- Does the Nikon D3200 Shoot Video?
- Does the Nikon D3200 Have a Mic Input Jack?
- Is the Nikon D3200 Full Frame?
- Does the Nikon D3200 Have Image Stabilization?
- Does the Nikon D3200 Have GPS?
- Is the Nikon D3200 Weather Sealed?
- Can the Nikon D3200 Be Used as a Webcam?
- What is the Nikon D3200 Crop Factor?
- Nikon D3200 Upgrade Options?